Software Engineer ( R-00042635 )
Leidos is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies.
- Knowledge/experience with the development of Cloudformation scripts to generate network and application infrastructure in a repeatable fashion
- Ability to write custom scripts to install and configure code in EC2 instances
- Experience with Python.
- Develop Java and Python applications that leverage Neo4j and Elasticsearch
- Ability to Implement NodeJS PM2 for application monitoring and resiliency
- Utilized SAFe agile techniques to manage workload
- Leverage Amazon Web Services
- Experience creating RESTful API
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, or Rundeck
- Preferred Qualifications
- List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)