Mobile Software Engineer ( R-00041892 )
The ANNEX team in the Intel division at Leidos currently has an opening for a Mobile Software Engineer to work in our Reston, VA office. In support of a DoD/intel program, the engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems. The engineer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and cloud implementations. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Apply knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Android and iOS systems
- Performing Java and Swift development to build modern, dynamic user interfaces
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting mobile applications and cloud platforms and frameworks
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
- Design and develop native mobile interfaces and elements
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of related experience or experience in lieu of degree.
- Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines.
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives.
- Performing Java and/or iOS programming
- Webservice development experience
- Mobile user Interface knowledge and development techniques
- Candidates must be a US citizen at a minimum with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level with Poly security clearance for consideration
- Understanding of iOS and Android operating system interfaces to implement process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
- Mobile development experience communicating with cloud infrastructure
- Experience in mobile security concepts and implementations