Software Engineer II ( R-00062101 )
Ready for your next career step? The C2ISR Solutions Operations has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer with 2-4 years hands-on experience to develop customer-focused solutions designed to increase the speed, efficiency and productivity of many common GIS workflows. Solutions generally in the form of extensions to ESRI’s ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro products.
- Design and develop GIS software solutions both independently and as a member of a team.
- Document designs.
- Complete assigned development tasks, bugs, improvements, and features.
- Help determine requirements for new products and new release versions.
- Provide technical assistance to customer support personal.
- Work with developers, testers, software installers, and product technical writers to produce high-quality professional products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and 2-4 years related industry experience.
- Familiarity executing Agile programs
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines to automate the testing and deployment of software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
- BS in a technical field of study, with coursework including GIS.
- Knowledge of GIS products and processes
- GIS development experience. Ideally with ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap using ArcObjects, or other ESRI products
- Experience with software development tools such as: Subversion, Perforce, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, ReSharper
- Experience with automated software testing using TestComplete.
- Experience creating software installs with InstallShield.
- Active Secret Clearance