Software Engineer ( R-00062531 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description:
Leidos has a job opening for a Software Engineer in Reston, VA.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Successful candidate will participate in a wide range of projects to include: large and small scale application design and build utilizing the Agile methodology, mobile app design and development, securing mobile devices including communications, integration and interface development of various security products, integration and interface development of various analytic products, implementation of automated behavioral analysis tools to monitor network traffic, integration of mobile capabilities for logistics, modernization of web-based user interfaces.
Perform software analysis, design, development and test of specific requirements related to Windows, Linux and mobile operating systems. Determine system and software specifications and architecture to meet customer requirements. Utilize Web Apps, Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid), UX, AR/VR, Automated Test, IA, and Systems Engineering methods.
- Recent Graduate from a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science within 12 months of start date.
- Knowledge of Java, XML/XSL, mobile application programming, and/or database systems.
- Skills should include knowledge of web services, SOA, C/C+, LINUX, encryption, security, and communications.
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies, set-up and configurations, trouble shooting, and system design.
- Eligible to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Familiarity with software security requirements, Information Assurance policies and mobile technologies.