Senior Software Engineer (34500)
Amentum is seeking a dedicated Senior Software Engineer to join our team at Aberdeen Proving Ground near Baltimore, MD supporting the PEO IEWS Program Manager for Electronic Warfare and Cyber systems. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The ideal candidate will provide design, architecture and creates and validates development, implementation, and documentation accomplishment for systems engineering, integration, and readiness processes and procedures for PEO IEWS systems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of the systems engineering integrated product team and other technical forums at the PEO and subordinate agency level.
- Maintain the evolving AMCS architecture and coordinate with program, project and product management offices to assess the efficacy of the engineering and integration processes.
- Apply expert technical knowledge in software architecture and capabilities in support of transformation of the Army initiatives and the fielding of digitized information infrastructures to the active and reserve components, including: analysis of user requirements, preparation of plans and associated documentation, conducting test and demonstration events, multi-organization coordination, performing risk assessments, and executing similar activities relevant to systems engineering and integration.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess a Secret level security clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science Discipline (four years of additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education).
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience.