Software Engineer/Developer 3 ( R-00070117 )
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. The Prototype Development Support program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, this program looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment. Click here to learn how our program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that will be developing new ways to look at data and the software that generates the data. This is a full stack position using corporate datastores as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB. You will assist in developing the UI for the application as well as the middleware connectors. You will be working with streaming analytics, looking for fit and usability within the Technology Pursuit team. You will be working in current technologies such as Vue.js, React, and Apache Heron. Deployment will be managed via Docker container, which you may help set up.
- Twelve plus (12+) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least four (4) years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
Experience in the following areas:
- Government AWS implementation
- Development RESTful services
- Federated queries development and optimization
- Micro and Macro service development
- Experience with government unclassified AWS development
- Experience with Gitlab
- Familiarity with Kubernetes/Rancher/Kibana
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade, MD and surrounding areas.Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.