Software Engineering Lead
· Work as a part of the development team to achieve key business objectives
· Work on large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
· Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
· Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
· Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
· Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
· Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions
· Solve complex production issues
· Predict emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
· Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
· Participate in the development of business strategy
· Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
· Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
· Develops innovative approaches
· Sought out as expert
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of experience with ReactJS development
· Good to have AWS-K8s, Github actions, apollo graphql, nginx knowledge
· Agile, SCRUM Methodology
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.