Systems Administrator ( R-00084922 )
The Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group a Systems Administrator position open in Colorado Springs, CO. Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The System Administrator will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. This position will report directly to the System Administration Team Lead.
Clearance: An active DOD Secret Clearance and eligibility to obtain Top Secret/SCI is required to qualify for this role.
What will you do in this role?
• Provide monitoring and updating current and new systems, supporting critical system patches, responding to incidents, scheduling O&M activities, and coordinating all customer-related issues
• Act as the System Administrator and is considered as subject matter expert on the Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, GPO management, and to provide overall Tier 2/3 support
• Configure and maintain virtual networks in a hypervisor environment
• Apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG’s) as required
• Develop functional requirements through interaction with end-users and coordinate with support teams on systematic enhancements or changes
• Monitor, organize, and work collaboratively with Network Operations, Cyber Security, and other Team to optimize and collaborate solutions for on-premise and cloud solutions
• Perform analysis to support systems engineering functions for new system development efforts or critical system enhancements and patches in accordance with the project’s system engineering and
configuration management processes
• Able to learn and train junior personnel on the new system as needed
• Manage incident tickets and provide status updates on each ticket per SLA
• Provide system and application diagnoses to remediate issues while engaging other teams as needed
These are the qualifications required for this position...
• Bachelor’s and 4 years of experience or Master’s and 2 years of experience in associated field
• Must hold an active Secret security clearance at start date, with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Must have CompTIA Security +ce certification at start date
• Must have Server certification i.e., Azure, CompTIA Server+, Nutanix, or be able to obtain one in 30 days
• Must be available for on-call support as required
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, GPO’s management, Certificate Administration, and Domain Controller Functional services
• Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerability management
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
These are the qualifications we highly prefer...
• Bachelor's degree in the associated field
• Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation, and problem management skills
Target Hourly Pay: $36-$38
Pay Range:Pay Range - -