Leidos has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Systems Administrator to work independently with minimal supervision providing systems administration for the Infrastructure and Deactivation & Remediation contractors at the Paducah site as well as the DOE site office.
* Must eligible to obtain a DOE Q Clearance, and work on-site in Paducah, KY**
- Provide primary support and management of the IT server infrastructure and hosted systems.
- Support first-tier technical staff with the resolution of more complex issues related to software tools, applications, databases, and system access.
- Analyze and resolve hardware and software problems for end users, with primary emphasis on server-related issues.
- Provide troubleshooting support for IT staff.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to meet end user and IT needs.
- Support Cyber Security compliance and audit preparation in coordination with the Cyber Security Team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, and at least 3 years experience, or high school diploma or equivalent, and at least seven years experience in some of these technologies/areas:
- Disaster recovery/contingency planning
- SAN storage systems
- Microsoft System Center, Patch management, OS deployments
- Microsoft Server Operating System (OS) (Server 2012 r2, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- Exchange, SharePoint 2016, Office 365,
- VMware View, vCenter
- Hycu Backup/Replication
- DFS Namespace and Replication Print services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Certificate Authority, SSL certificates, KMS licensing
- PRTG or WhatsUpGold monitoring solutions
- MCP, MCSE, VMware VCP preferred.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.