Component/Directorate Systems Administrator II (CMA/DMA-II)
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Systems Administrators for a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are seeking candidates for the McLean and Chantilly locations.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Component/Directorate System Administrators maintain data files and control procedures for a system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. In this role you will:
- Maintain system security and data integrity
- Assign passwords and monitor use of resources, back up files as required and work with management to define requests for information
- Build expanded knowledge and experience in own area, and work to acquire higher-level knowledge and skills related to the company, clients, and processes
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Conduct analysis of possible solutions using standard procedures
- Demonstrate understanding of key business drivers and use this understanding to accomplish own work
- Solve standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
- Impact quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explain information to others in straightforward situations.
- Work with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- There are no supervisory responsibilities but you may provide guidance to new associates
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience, or a combination of education and experience equivalent to 6 years
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.