Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, Maryland area.
Leidos is a preferred subcontractor on a newly awarded, large, multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The Systems Administrator will:
- Implement, troubleshoot, and maintain Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Configure, install, manage, and troubleshoot UNIX and Windows operating systems and GOTS/COTS software
- Support IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis
- Understand of computer networks with ability to identify, troubleshoot, and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Perform Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must possess active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a systems administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Five (5) years of additional Systems administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- At least five (5) years’ experience troubleshooting software installations and operations.
- At least five (5) years’ experience analyzing and correcting data flow issues within systems.
- Experience in understanding network diagrams and schematics to troubleshoot dataflow and computer system related issues.
- Working knowledge of enterprise dataflow and Nifi.
- Panama shift work. This team works 12hr shifts, rotates every 8 weeks, and has every other weekend off. (Shift differential available.)
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.