Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Hurlburt Field, FL. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
Work Location- Hurlburt Field Florida
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network / systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network / system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs. The Systems administrator will provide support in a Top Secret Special Compartment Information (TS/SCI) classified environment which is technically complex, has little government provided documentation and limited OEM documentation. Shift work and some travel required.
- Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications such FalconView, Google Earth, Zeus, Info Path, Chat applications such as MiRC and Pidgin, and standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimal server and database archive support will also be required.
- Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives.
- Support additional systems including, but not limited to, Secret networks such as SIPRnet, TS/SCI networks and internal voice systems.
- Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints.
- Ability to add a new part or capability to an existing design or system. Work oftentimes involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment.
- Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer.
- Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
Note- This is a shift work position supporting 24/7 operations.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification (DoD 8570.01) required
- Must have a current TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k12/2k16 and Windows 10 administration.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
- Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
- Experience with SCCM desktop management suite.
- Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop.
- Experience with SecureView, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp.
- Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3.
- Experience deploying production virtual environments (e.g. thin clients).
- Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
- Operational experience supporting UAV's, specifically Predator or Reaper.
- Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.