At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The National Security Sector of Leidos has an opening for a Systems Administrator at Shaw AFB, SC.
The Systems Administrator will be part of the team that supports the US Army Central G2. The Sentinel G2 Army MI Enterprise provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems as well as network administration support for an organization comprised mostly of a Microsoft Enterprise software environment residing on multiple networks.
- Provide Tier I and Tier II support to customers with hardware, software, and application problem resolution across multiple networks.
- Technologies will include, but not be limited to collaboration tools (Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Power Apps), email security, archiving, encryption (PKI), integration of Office 365, Voice, Networking and JWICS VTC.
- Use imaging technology to image new and existing workstations on multiple networks.
- Assist with managing and troubleshooting NetApp storage, snapshots and cross-site replication.
- Diagnose and resolve problems with desktop and server hardware and operating systems (Win10, Window Server, 2016R2 or later).
- Record and track issues from onset to conclusion using on-site ticketing system.
- Maintain required security posture on all systems in accordance with DoD and local command mandates and requirements, including updates, SOPs, STIGs, IOS upgrades, and other basic network security requirements.
- Review and track weekly ACAS scan results; ensure violations are mitigated within acceptable or mandated time-frame.
- Apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of problems; while at the same time keeping the customer updated via the ticketing system and phone.
- Schedule and coordinate level-appropriate maintenance for all systems equipment to include peripherals and cable management.
- Provide service desk assistance to customers when required.
- Assist Network Administrator with troubleshooting and testing of network connections and installation of network devices, and maintain network documentation.
- Facilitate end user training on new software applications and other technology.
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience, trainings or certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Active and unexpired DoD 8570 IAT Level 11 Baseline Certification - CompTIA Security+ CE.
- Ability to obtain a CASP certification if required.
- Understanding of Tier I and Tier II hardware, software and application support.
- Active CASP certification.
- Computing Environment certifications/certificates of training: Microsoft Windows 10 MCP, Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator, NetApp (ON TAP) Data Administrator.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and Power Platform.
- DIA VTC scheduling and US Army client and network experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $55,250.00 - $99,875.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:01/18/2024
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.