Oracle Fusion Procure to Pay (P2P) SME
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Procure to Pay (P2P) Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for gathering requirements, designing the business processes related to Procure to Pay. Design and create functional specifications for required reports, extensions, conversions, interfaces, and workflows. Configure Oracle Fusion financial modules including general ledger, payables, purchasing, Inventory, Payables, and federal or public sector procure to pay processes etc. Develop use cases, test scripts, and perform testing cycles such as regression testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing. Support development and delivery of user training and other deployment activities in the P2P process areas. Responsible for providing post go-live support and system stabilization activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Oracle Fusion Financial and Procurement Applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of experience implementing and delivering Oracle Financial Applications
- 2 plus years of experience implementing Oracle Fusion Applications as the functional SME
- At least 5 years of experience working as the P2P SME
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience implementing Oracle federal financials.
- Past experience supporting federal agencies.
- Experience supporting retail/re-sale accounting and financial systems.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM