Systems Administrator ( R-00042235 )
The Systems Administrator will provide support to server operations and maintenance (O&M) for physical and virtual machine based environments.
- Monitor systems, respond to and report incidents
- Work with Sr. level team members to provide proactive solutions
- Troubleshoot server platform issues and perform other system support
- Provide dedicated support for troubleshooting of server platform issues and user questions; work with users to resolve tickets; troubleshoot individually and as part of a team
- Support patch and maintain infrastructure systems to be compliant with security scans
- Work with engineering team to improve the supportability of the domains and maintain the application delivery systems
- Configure and maintain the domain certificate infrastructure, print services, and group policies
- Implement system standards, process, and security specifications to maintain organizational IT standards
- Provide input for formal documentation and status reports to fulfill organizational compliance requirements
- Work alongside datacenter personnel to track inventory and support server hardware replacement/recap efforts; data center server support includes occasional driving to sites throughout WMA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 2+ years’ experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of application delivery solutions
- Possess strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills.