Systems Administrator ( R-00042638 )
Leidos is looking for an experienced System Administrator to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to new technologies.
- Create and publish standard operation procedures for O&M teams and installers.
- Perform Data Transfer Officer (DTO) duties including maintaining Safecon scanning devices.
- Perform full life-cycle of computer hardware, to include, price estimation, purchasing, physical installation, inventory and physical decommission activities.
- Transition legacy equipment and replace with new technology utilizing the Property Turn In (PTI) process.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Coordinate new product evaluations and configuration requirements with hardware vendors.
- Provide Tier III & IV technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical windows based environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)