Senior Systems Administrator - SCCM ( R-00052482 )
The Defense group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Systems Administrator to support work in our Edgewood, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping an Army program. In this mission, we provide systems to Army Installations across the United States. This position is responsible for all aspects of the System Administration.
- Maintain System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) environments and infrastructure
- Develop SCCM packages to push new/updated software and configurations
- Approve WSUS updates
- Support ongoing cyber maintenance of the enterprise via SCCM and WSUS.
- Ensure compliance of the system with STIGs and DoD policies
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections and accreditation maintenance efforts
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies
- Requires 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience in configuring and maintaining the SCCM environment, as well as experience developing and deploying SCCM packaged.
- Experience with SCCM, and WSUS
- Security+ certification
- Experience remediating vulnerabilities identified by automatic scan tools.