Systems Administrator ( R-00057921 )
Leidos has a part time entry level opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Hurlburt Field, FL.
Work Location- Hurlburt Field Florida
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network / systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network / system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs. Shift work and some travel required.
- Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications such FalconView, Google Earth, Zeus, Info Path, Chat applications such as MiRC and Pidgin, and standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimal server and database archive support will also be required.
- Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives.
- Support additional systems including, but not limited to, Secret networks such as SIPRnet, TS/SCI networks and internal voice systems.
- Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints.
- Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer.
- Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline with 0-2 years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree and experience).
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification (DoD 8570.01) required
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance .
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k12/2k16 and Windows 10 administration.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.