Systems Administrator ( R-00060162 )
Leidos is seeking a Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems for 25 networks, including associated hardware. Requires monitoring and updating current and new network systems, implementing critical system patches, scheduling O&M activities, and coordination of all customer related issues. The candidate must be able to work in a high energy environment and adapt to shifting priorities.
The Systems Administrator on the program performs the following duties:
- Candidate is the resident expert on the project’s IT operating and network systems, computing hardware platforms, and network administration. Daily duties include O&M of virtual environments, patching, updating anti-virus and resolving security vulnerabilities.
- Develop functional requirements through interaction with end-users and coordinates with development team on systematic enhancements or changes.
- Provide system and application diagnoses to re mediate issues while engaging other teams as needed
- Requires BS degree and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience or 8 years experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Excellent written and communication skills required; excellent customer service aptitude.
- Must be available for on-call support as required.
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 in a medium/large (500+ systems) domain environment
- Day-to-day fluency using Microsoft Active Directory to manage policies & user objects.
- Experience administering and using Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 and Microsoft Windows Enterprise 10.
- Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
- Possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MTA-IT, A +, Network +, or Security +.
* As a condition of employment, this position requires the candidate pass both a customer required medical and psychological screeningExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000.00Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems AdministrationPay Range: