Systems Administrator ( R-00062001 )
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking for a Systems Administrator to support a dynamic mission for a government customer! Join our team to support a mission critical system and enrich your career! Successful candidates will possess technical and customer service skills and a familiarity with desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy. Candidates must be detail oriented to capture customer inquiries appropriately.
***Personnel work first, second, third, and weekend shift work to support a 24x7x365 mission.
- Interact with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- Analyze recurring problems, annotating, and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
- BS and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Windows OS and Amazon AWS
- Experience with scripting and automation