Systems Integrator ( R-00062972 )
The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Systems Integrator supporting a DoD customer from Dallas Texas. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. The USN program office is in need of a self-motivated and energetic person to do system technical planning, process development, data inspection and data labeling for an airborne radar sensor. The successful candidate will be a key enabler for machine learning type techniques. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with gov’t and other vendors.
- Discover, organize and store sensor data for future labeling
- Use available display tools to assess data quality
- Develop repeatable data labeling nomenclature for machine learning techniques
- Coordinate with internal and external partners
- Assist in determining appropriate data needed for Machine Learning and other development activities.
- Coordinate technical planning activities to ensure proper data collections meets customer needs
- Assist in development of processes to gather store and catalog various data types
- Generate high level reports to communicate available data
- Attend customer and partner meetings and events required for development efforts
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Must be clearable to Special Access Programs.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 10 years experience with airborne radar systems and data analysis
- Ability to communicate to peers, USG stakeholders and senior management
- Prior USN service with maritime patrol experience
- Degree in aeronautics or business related fields
- Masters Training Specialist qualification
- Weapons Tactics Instructor
- Proficient in MS Office tools