Sr. Systems Administrator ( R-00068594 )
The CSS Operations of Leidos has an opening on a program for a Sr. Storage Administrator to support a global enterprise network. Sr. Storage Administrator responsible for the daily operation and maintenance support of multiple local storage environments and remotely managed global storage environments that include NetApp DataOntap 7-mode, Clustered DataOntap, and EMC Isilon OneFS.
- Monitor and review system events via Data Fabric Manager (DFM), Netapp OnCommand
- Unified Manager (OCUM), and Isilon OneFS .
- Coordinate all DataOntap upgrades and storage maintenance with teams spread across different geographical locations.
- Manage day to day operations of the SAN/NAS environment.
- Configure and deploy new storage builds utilizing NetApp FAS2552 or AFFA200/220
- controllers and NetApp 2246 shelves.
- Perform technical refresh to the Netapp storage environment including data migration via the 7-Mode Transition Tool and/or NDMP copy.
- Create documentation that tracks the shipment of replacement storage related hardware.
- Provide in-depth trouble-shooting for local and remote teams.
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support as needed.
Requires 10 yrs exp and a BS degree. Five yrs of additional exp can be substituted for degree requiring a total of 15 yrs for SNA2.