Information Assurance Systems Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly
The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking an experienced professional to serve as an Information Assurance Systems Analyst in Chantilly, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced PTO plan and generous 401k, which are just a few of the great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team. This position will require a TS/SCI clearance with a poly.
In this position, the Information Assurance Systems Analyst will be involved in the implementation, integration and sustainment of Cyber Security Services (CSS). You will be part of the team responsible for the development, test, and operations for subscribing IT assets; centralized management of security services and data; and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets. You will help configure, automate, and tune the components of the CSS which include Audit-as-a-Service (AaaS), vulnerability scanning, host-based scanning, and data aggregation for the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating Linux and Windows instances in an AWS environment
• Configuring agents on host servers for the security services to include: splunk (AaaS), Tenable (EVSS), and McAfee (HBSS)
• Testing and documenting the security services
• Tuning the Continuous Development/Continuous Integration (CI/CD) DevOps pipeline
• Generating scripts for Ansible to automate the creation of the various servers/services via the CI/CD DevOps pipeline
• Typically requires a BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Active TS/SCI with poly required.
• Current DoDM 8570 IAT III Certification is required.
• Hands-on experience with cyber security services – AaaS, EVSS, or HBSS
• Experience with operating system or network appliance administration
• Working knowledge of virtual environments (AWS, Hypervisor, etc.)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired
• Windows/Linux administration
• Network administration (firewalls, routers, etc.)
• Administration of virtual servers (AWS, Hypervisor, etc.)
• Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products (EVSS Tool)
• Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
• Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.