Systems Architect ( R-00042639 )
Leidos is looking for an experienced System Architect to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to adopt new technologies for a system agnostic platform approach.
- Experienced in data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions for a wide variety of commercial and public sector clients.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Ability to provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyzes all data processing problems in the data processing systems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems using business- processing skills.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices.
- Ability to recommend software products to the customer.
- Experience incorporating enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications.
- Designs and develops solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Experience with engineering strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes.
- Develops future technologies and architectural advancements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)