Systems Architect (Expert) ( R-00071534 )
Leidos is seeking a Systems Architect for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The System Architect will support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to adopt new technologies for a system agnostic platform approach. The candidate will work with other customer groups and application service providers to develop optimized solutions. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on IT systems architecture experience and seeks to grow their skills.
- Create a network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users. Create a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
- Provide use case definitions, capability roadmaps, and overarching guidance
- Data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions
- Systems management and integration functions
- Provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyze data processing problems
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices
- Recommend software products and other solutions to the customer.
- Incorporate enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications
- Design and develop solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Engineer strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes
- Develop future technologies and architectural advancements
- Service Portfolio Management
- Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
- Enterprise Integration Services
- Develop and review architectural documentation
- Perform requirements analysis, development, and management
- Project management and communication
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience in total system design, including networks
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Doctorate in technical domain
- Current Microsoft and Cisco certifications
- Understanding of current cybersecurity technologies and emerging capabilities