Mid-Level Cloud Systems Engineer ( R-00079342-OTHLOC-6314 )
Leidos is seeking Mid-Level Systems Engineer - Cloud Administrator on a Cyber Security Center contract. The candidate will perform a variety of assignments associated with managing and controlling Microsoft Azure computer information systems in a high paced environment. The position will be part of a growing IT team working on multiple information systems in a high-demand setting ensuring the uninterrupted and secure day to day operation of the cyber security program. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for design, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of Microsoft Azure-based systems. The candidate will be skilled in cloud computing environments, to include at least Microsoft Azure design, deployment, monitoring, and optimization.
- Manage cloud infrastructure services and cloud servers
- Leads, oversees, and maintains, multi-user computing environment
- Develop, configure, implement, and manage the Azure-based systems
- Install and configure, manage, and upgrade operating systems in cloud and on-premises environments, to include Windows, RHEL, Kubernetes services, databases, and storage.
- Monitor and evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage in Azure environments
- Integrate on-premises systems with the Azure environment
- Provide assistance to secure and operate cloud and on-premises servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
- Work with DevOps teams on configuration, analysis, and security of Azure tool chains and assets
- Participate in Team meetings, providing input and suggestions, and prepare minutes of discussion items
- 2+ years of design, development, integration, implementation, operation and analysis of Azure cloud computing solutions.
- Must be able to support the daily maintenance, configuration, and security of Azure solutions
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other system administrators, system engineers, and network engineers in a team environment
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Experience with Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure security design, engineering and operations
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53 series or ISO 27000 series documents
- BS degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Secret Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable).
- Fairmont, WV
- Boulder CO
- Remote eligible pending customer approval, however onsite is preferred