Systems Engineer ( R-00079705 )
Systems Engineer to a Cybersecurity Program near Ft. Meade, MD. As a System Engineer, the successful candidate will participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents. Provide technical support for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessments. Assist with operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards. Support the planning and test analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance required
- Seven (7) years' experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required, for Level 1
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Joint Capability and Integration Development System (JCIDS) (a DOD requirements validation process) knowledge
- Experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system requirements development and security design, particularly developing, reviewing, and analyzing technical CDRLs, TSRDs, and IASRDs
- Experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system development and or evaluation with Cybersecurity design experience is desired