Tier 3 Systems Engineer ( R-00084219 )
Leidos is seeking an experienced Tier 3 systems engineer to provide support to a mission critical enterprise identity and access management system. A successful candidate will develop an understanding of the services offered to external organizations, provide lifecycle systems engineering support to development and operations on the program, and use a combination of technical and functional expertise to recommend solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Work with the program leadership team to define program-level architecture and engineering needs
- Define system requirements for new capabilities
- Define scope and high-level design of new capabilities
- Apply system knowledge and engineering methodologies to design new capabilities and enhancements to the operational baseline
- Create/update requirements and use case documentation
- Create/update end user documentation such as user guides
- Create/update architecture diagrams, flowcharts, graphics, and other documentation
- Requires BS in Engineering (or a related discipline) and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. May consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with systems engineering methodologies
- Experience with architecture diagrams
- General knowledge of identity and access management concepts
- Experience performing requirements analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer relation skills
- Clearance: TS/SCI clearance required
- Security+ Certification or other DOD 8570 IAT Lvl II Certification - Security+ Certification will be needed within a certain timeframe after starting if not starting with one when hired.
- Experience working with geospatial applications
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Experience with AWS/Cloud technologies
- Prior use with the Atlassian suite tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with system security, design, and architecture