Expert Systems Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a Systems Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge? Leidos has got you covered! We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our technical development program, supporting the Sponsor's Entitlement Programs and IdAM/ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, and Digital Policy Management. As part of our team, you will work alongside some of the best developers, software engineers, and data engineers in the industry.
At Leidos, we know that our most important asset is our people. That's why we offer a range of benefits to ensure that you are supported and motivated to do your best work. You'll enjoy flexible schedules, paid time off, discounted stock purchase plans, career growth, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave, and more!
But that's not all - we believe that work should be rewarding and fun. That's why we have a range of activities and events to keep things interesting. From chili cook-offs to Pi Day with Pies, team and program lunches, recognition awards, end-of-year celebrations, and much more!
If you're ready to work on mission-focused projects and be part of a team that values and supports you, then we want to hear from you. Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and fulfilling career with Leidos!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Build-outs, testing, maintenance, and monitoring of systems.
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments.
- Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal.
- Integrate systems and services.
- Summarize and report results.
- Assist the development, documentation, and execution of system policies.
What Sets You Apart:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Typically requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management.
- Must have experience with security accreditation process.
You Might Also Have:
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Join our team and discover a culture of collaboration, innovation, diversity, trust, caring management, communication transparency, work-life balance, and overall job satisfaction. We’d like to learn more about you, apply today!
Pay Range:Pay Range $122,200.00 - $220,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:05/22/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.