Senior Systems Engineer- CEMA
Dynetics Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the Unites States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Leidos, provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
Our mission critical solutions support our customers’ critical CEMA mission objectives. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will bring your passion of Systems Engineering to lead our team in creating / establishing program Systems Engineering processes as they continue to develop, design, build, deploy and maintain our offerings/products for both the established and future government customer(s).
The Senior Systems Engineer is considered a member of the CEMA program leadership team and is a key individual contributor role with opportunities to apply your unique combination of technical skills in our efforts to develop and formalize our customers’ solutions. In addition, you will leverage your skills as a leader and a mentor to develop the knowledge of other program engineers you work with.
- Lead all CEMA Department programs through requirement definition, composition, derivation, and allocation
- Lead formal Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR) processes for CEMA Department products
- Responsible for translating customer capability requirements into design/technical requirements for all CEMA Department products
- Manage program requirements and verify performance results.
- Work with the technical, program, and test leads of the program to devise sufficient requirement verification methods for formal verification and the ability to perform analysis and documentation of subsequent results
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering or similar technical degree (such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related)
- Minimum 8 years of full-time experience in systems Engineering to include requirement derivation and composition (software product experience specifically is a plus). If candidate has an MS in a relevant field the degree can be used in lieu of 2 years of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidate will reside in, or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville AL area
- Experience with the following tools / products is a plus: IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS or similar product
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:12/19/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.