Systems Engineer ( R-00031900 )
Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer for a position in the Chantilly, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. The Systems Engineer will work in a group that is working to modernize and transform business processes. The group is focused on improving record management, artifact creation, control, and collaboration.
The Systems Engineer will be provide technical direction, guidance and manage software trends across the project. Duties will also include but not limited to performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system documentation.
- Requires a BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with SecDevOps tools
- Demonstrated experience Risk Management Framework
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle software development project performing all phases of a rigorous software development methodology with the ability to identify gaps, mitigate technical risk, troubleshoot, and solve complex technical problems.
- Hands on experience with Agile development processes
- Demonstrated experience with System Documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Web Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS.