Systems Engineer ( R-00042641 )
Leidos is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to build new technologies.
- Experience with builds outs, testing, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management.
- Experience with security accreditation process.
- Ability to ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments.
- Knowledge of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Ability to perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Experience identifying system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal.
- Experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate