Senior Systems Engineer ( R-00039474 )
Are you seeking a new and challenging position supporting a complex, Cybersecurity mission-critical Program? Well, look no further! Leidos is currently looking to add a Systems Engineer (Level 3) to support a R&D development effort for the development of Next Generation Secure Mobile solutions, on a Cybersecurity Program near Ft. Meade, MD. As a System Engineer, a successful candidate will participate in the development and prototyping of a secure mobile reference architecture that is extensible, modular and supports a variety of transport options (i.e 4G, 5G, WPA-3). The system engineer will contribute to the development of documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents such as reference design concepts and architectures, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents. Provide technical support for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessments. Develop derived requirements for Cybersecurity Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.). Assist with operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Fourteen (14) years of System Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) years of experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system development and or evaluation with Cybersecurity design experience
- Knowledge of mobile architectures and mobile operating systems
- Knowledge of Commercial Solutions for Classified design concepts
External Referral Eligible