Systems Engineer ( R-00057041 )
Leidos has an opening for a System Engineer (SE) for a program developing an Entitlement Management (EM) application which includes integration of other highly used EM systems. The Leidos team is focusing on the GUI interfaces, to include the look and feel, infrastructure, and development of new functions as well as providing other support across the EM program as needed. This position is located in Reston, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
The SE will work with the System Architect on the decomposition of program milestones to epics to user stories, helping to create the necessary wireframe diagrams and workflows to communicate the effort specifically with the GUI team and other teams as necessary. The SE is responsible for bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together.
The SE will assist with operating and maintaining the system servers on Amazon Web Services technologies, assist with deployments of code, solve issues of automation for project infrastructure provisioning; Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards; Monitor metrics; and support the systems DevOps.
The SE will assist with the several A&A activities across the program, helping to generate necessary documentation, security controls, POAM resolutions, and other security related tasks throughout the process.
- Requires BS and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
-Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps such as Jira, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins, RunDeck, and Git.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with working with ELK stack.
- Demonstrated experience working with Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
-Demonstrated experience with MySQL or Similar Technologies.
-Understanding of Entitlement Management and workflow design.
- Demonstrated experience with A&A process and tasks to achieve and maintain ATO.
External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range: