Systems Engineer ( R-00050386 )
Are you seeking a new and challenging position supporting a complex Cybersecurity mission-critical Program? Well, look no further! Leidos is currently looking to add a Systems Engineer (Level 1) to support a Cryptographic Modernization 2/Next Generation (CM2/Next Gen) technical task near Fort Meade. As a System Engineer, a successful candidate will analyze CM2 ICD capability gaps and add clarification to and formulating system requirements; prepare Concept of Operations to illustrate the mission needs related to the CM2 ICD Gaps; work with Government representatives to prioritize the gaps and associated requirements; prepare system requirements for specific product families as defined in the CM2 ICD to address the priorities; derive system requirements for specific cryptographic product families as defined in the CM2 ICD to address DOD and military Service priorities; and review DOD service roadmaps; Aggregate all CM2 roadmaps into a central repository; research and analyze capability gaps and standards both internal and internationally; review and provide alternative key management strategies for delivery and management of key management alternatives; and research and prototype alternatives for implementing authorization models.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance required
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Joint Capability and Integration Development System (JCIDS) (a DOD requirements validation process) knowledge
- Experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system requirements development and security design, particularly developing, reviewing, and analyzing technical CDRLs, TSRDs, and IASRDs
- Experience in Space Systems Engineering