Systems Engineer ( R-00063464 )
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer experienced in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods to support the Air Force Research Lab. This role will help develop next generation autonomous systems through defining requirements, architectures, and interfaces for the systems. MBSE tools such as NoMagic Cameo Systems Modeler (CSM) will be used to create DODAF, UAF, and or SysML models. This individual will also advise AFRL and Leidos SMEs as to additional applications and methods to promote model-based engineering.
As a Systems Engineer with Leidos the primary role & responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Use MBSE methodologies and tools in a challenging environment to explore how autonomous systems can be develop and tested more effectively.
- Exercise existing tools and models and create new models to represent new and emerging systems.
- Support innovative new weapons and technologies and develop performance models.
- Perform sensitivity and Reliability analysis against the defined requirements to validate the proposed system.
- Interact with USAF leaders by developing reports and presentations which highlight the effectiveness of new technologies.
- Lead and develop a team of system engineers.
- Bachelor's degree with a least 12 years of related experience or a Master's degree with at least 10 years of related experience. Additional
- experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Applicants must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain SECRET clearance
- Must have the ability to work on a multidisciplinary team
- Must have experience with DODAF/UAF and SysML
- Must have experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with using tools such as NoMagic CSM and IBM tool suite to do MBSE modeling. As well as experience with executable SysML
- simulation capabilities and scripting languages.
- Experience with Agile SW development methods.
- Understanding of military CONOPS and autonomous systems
- Experience in simulation environments such as MATLAB or other relevant mathematical modeling tools.
BondExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000.00Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range: