Systems Engineer (Expert) ( R-00042918 )
Leidos is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to build new technologies.
- Build outs, testing, maintenance, and monitoring of systems
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments
- Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal
- Integrate systems and services
- Summarize and communicate results
- Support the development, documentation, and execution of system policies
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain