Systems Engineer (DA I-GATE) - Active TS/SCI Required ( R-00065123 )
Provide on-site engineering support to maintain and administer the Decision Agent™ Information Transport System Gateway (DA I-GATE™). This includes operating, maintaining, securing, integrating, enhancing, and optimizing the DA I-GATE™ capabilities to support secure messaging and data transfer requirements between and among maritime intelligence mission systems, agencies, and networks.
Additionally, support the research, design, testing, development and integration of cloud-based SCCA security components to support IL-5 NIPRNet requirements to be deployed using unclassified AWS cloud infrastructure and services.
An active TS/SCI is required to be considered for the role; all work is onsite in Suitland, MD.
- Recognize, validate, and satisfy Information Transport Service (ITS) related messaging requirements, identify and prevent system slow-downs or crashes before they occur, and troubleshoot system problems in concert with the on-site Government Engineers (including support systems and circuitry) when they do or are about to occur.
- Ensure the system maintains appropriate security authorization (accreditation) as determined by the government’s Designated Approving Authority (DAA).
- Ensure the DA I-GATE equipment and operating systems are updated with current approved patches and field engineering notices as outlined in the System Security Plan (SSP).
- Implement Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Bulletins (IAVB) or other directives as required and as approved by the Government.
- Usher the DA I-GATE system through security authorization (accreditation).
- Update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other written guidance to assist operators and secondary administrators of the system.
- Provide Lab and COOP Implementation and Office Support
- Provide technical and analytical support in strategic planning , project management, system engineering, documentation and promulgation
Minimum Required Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- MCSA certification
- Network+ OR Security+ certification
-10+ years messaging experience and communications system administration
-5+ years’ experience with MS and Unix environments
-5+ years’ experience with LAN communications administration and troubleshooting
-Expert level ability in: VISIO, Legacy Messaging Protocols, Standards, and formats to include DOI-103, JANAP-128, and ACP-127, Windows server technologies, MS AD, Exchange, MS SQL, Enhanced Communications Gateway (ECGS), DA Secure Transport (DST), XML format, Intelligence Community Messaging Service (ICMS), LMDS Mailroom, PKI, Web services, IIS, DA I-GATE Enterprise Manager