Senior NiFi Dataflow Systems Engineer ( R-00068181 )
DescriptionJob Description:Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! This position also comes with a 20k Sign on Bonus for this role! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Sr. Systems Engineer on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to our customer and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
As a Sr. Systems Engineer you will be focused on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. You will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, validating and troubleshooting all dataflows to/from deployed and test systems, from the field system through customer backend repositories.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelors Degree in related Engineering field of study
- Eight (8) to Twelve (12) years related engineering experience
- Engineers must have demonstrated proficiency with NiFi and be familiar with the Customer's dataflow organization.
- Extensive Linux experience to include some systems administration experience
- Python / Perl / Bash: Primarily updates to scripts with occasional requirement for new scripts.
- Experience with Data Mapping
- A Minimum of Five (5) years of systems engineering experience with SIGINT Systems
- A minimum of Three (3) years of experience with functionality and interprocessing of packet and circuit based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of Eight (8) years performing and providing technical direction for the development and engineering of HW & SW systems.
- A minimum of Three (3) years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objective, budget and schedule.
Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in four (4) of the following, one of which shall be specialization VIII - Systems Engineering. A BS degree in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for experience in one specialization.
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in at least four (4) of the following tools:
- Switching and Survey
- Circuit Processing
- Packet Processing
- Filtering & Selection
- Light experience IPgeo (EVILOLIVE)
- Experience with Excel for updates to H/W database
- Light experience with networking