Payload Systems Engineer ( R-00071126 )
- Maintain inventory of payloads
- Correlate and track payloads deployed on platforms and payload compatibility with platforms.
- Track and maintain budget, funding execution and procurement status for payloads
- Identify upcoming payload related decisions, actions and deadlines to customer for action.
- Contribute material for briefing charts in areas of expertise and communicate with vendors.
- Assist customer in managing logistics of payload support to the field.
- As knowledge, experience and expertise develops, participate in developing strategies and plans that enable use of next generation payloads and innovative payload CONOPS.
- Engineering/Technical Bachelors degree and 12+ years technical background in payload systems. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment and build partnerships across the enterprise.
- Experienced professional with the ability to work on tasks given guidance but limited supervision.
- Current TS//SCI with polygraph. Candidates who do not currently possess this level of clearance will not be considered.
- Experience/Knowledge of tactical airborne payload systems