Technical Support Analyst - Makati City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The IT HAM Analyst is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of technology-related hardware within the organization throughout its asset life cycle. This includes planning, procurement, deployment, record tracking, monitoring, maintenance, recovery, and disposal of hardware assets to ensure compliance with company and with vendor contracts.
Position in this function is responsible for administrative duties within the technology procurement and inventory management function and will be reporting to IT Infrastructure Management. This person would be maintaining records and databases containing information regarding warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware.
- Daily LAM (Lifecycle Asset Management) Tool Updating based on ticket received
- Facilitate all HAM Tool tickets received (such as machine request, peripherals, and asset movement) and coordinate with end user for any clarifications or concerns
- Facilitate all temp offline and for investigation tickets received from Asset Recovery Team. Give instructions to AFS (Asset Field Services) for physical verification if needed
- Facilitate physical audit checks / roving inspection of all IT hardware assets deployed / issued in production area along with AFS (Asset Field Services) staff
- Facilitate for documents fillings, releasing and receiving of documents such as Delivery Receipt, Exit Clearance, Asset Movement form, Gate pass etc.
- Facilitate RCO Shipping Center (DDT) tickets received for New Hire, Break Fix, Mixed Build, Lifecycle Migration machine issuance
- Facilitate any email and call concerns or query
- Facilitate receiving new deliveries and disposal activity
- Facilitate Service Termination tickets received for those assets subject to recover back to on stock
- Facilitate any RCO and Voice provisioning request such as offline machine replenishment, cisco phone deployment. Gather information and give the task to AFS (Asset Field Services) to execute
- Conduct Weekly or Monthly and Quarterly Stock Reconciliation Audit
- Conduct Half Yearly IT Asset Registry vs Finance Asset Registry Reconciliation
- Plan and schedule the asset movement request received from manager and give it to AFS to execute the machine set up, seat arrangement etc.
- Propose and take the lead to implement any project initiative or automation that may have cost savings or cost avoidance or for process improvement
- Facilitate the business' needs for ongoing technical support and upgrade protection on selected products by ensuring that maintenance, support, and upgrade protection renewals are managed / handled / ordered in advance of their expiration
- Create, analyze and maintain monthly reports as required by the department
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Knowledge of Information Technology Asset management (Asset Lifecycle Stages - End to End process flow) hardware
- Knowledge of Vendor management
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics management
- Knowledge of Service Now
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Asset Management tool or any ticketing tool
- Knowledge of Report Analytics
- Knowledge of MS Power BI - user for reporting
- Knowledge of Macros creation
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.