Associate Technical Support Analyst II - Makati City, NCR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Provide remote technical support to employee’s computers at Optum Global Solutions
- Diagnosis of issue severity and proper troubleshooting of incident
- Incident resolution using knowledge management tool and documented processes and procedures
- Executing tasks necessary for computer replacement and data recovery
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Enjoys challenging troubleshooting situations and pays attention to details
- Provisioning Tasks - Loading applications and transferring user data/settings as applicable) new personal computing devices for new hires, mixed build and Lifecycle requests
- Voice Requests - Provision user level voice requests like creation, modification and termination of DID numbers, VCC IDs, station IDs, voicemail etc.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 3+ years of experience in desktop support, with focus on remote support tools
- 1+ years of experience in use of systems management tools such as SMS or Altiris
- 1+ years of experience in use of Bomgar and ServiceNow
- Experience in providing superior service-oriented desktop support
- Solid troubleshooting skills, able to find the root cause of issues and rectify it
- Superior customer service skills, able to interact with a wide range of customers
- Self-starter and able to work independently while being part of a decentralized team
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.