Technical Support Analyst (TSA-I/EITSO)
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Analysts (TSR I) to serve as Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. As a developmental position, this role is ideal for someone with limited prior experience who is interested in starting their career in IT. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, to include McLean, Reston, Herndon, and Chantilly.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Technical Support Analysts (TSR I) Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSR/EITSOs do not have supervisory responsibilities and are accountable for their own contributions, which may include:
- Answering questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center
- Collaborating with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Performing routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receiving instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Utilizing conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise
- Applying general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Solving routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Having limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanging basic information, asking questions and checking for understanding
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.