Associate Technical Support Analyst II - Cebu City, Cebu
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via telephone global calls /email/chat/Web tickets for customers end users Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Provide level 1 Helpdesk support and perform other activities based on SOPs Logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines
- Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
- Ready to work in 24/7 work environment
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 1 - 3 years of experience for L1 call handling in IT support) and College Graduate
- Above average knowledge on network tools LAN & WAN
- Good knowledge on Microsoft tools like word, excel, power point etc.
- Excellent communication skill in English and L1 ServiceDesk level technical knowledge
- Active listening and should have remote desktop skills.
- Analysts with ServiceNow knowledge
- Good probing skills & analytical skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.