Associate Technical Support Manager - Cebu City, Cebu
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- We are looking for an experienced help desk manager (with voice support experience) to oversee our IT Service Desk support team in providing exemplary technical support to our clients. You will be responsible for end-to-end operations, training, supporting, and leading your team
- Monitoring team performance and developing feedback reports for management
- Managing escalations and ensuring any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Data analysis and data driven insights which will enable you to identify improvement opportunities and take the ServiceDesk to the next level
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 10+ years of experience to build, develop, direct, and manage a group of people
- 6+ years strong experience in People management skills, research, analytical, qualitative & Operations management skills
- Ability to support Business that runs 24/7 and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios. Both process and people related
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments. Possess a strong follow up mechanism
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions. Possess a strong administrative skill
- BAU (business as usual) / Operations Management Skills to run day to day operations on the shop floor. Handle all staffing gaps and seating plans (Capacity planning)
- Strength - Organizing skills, People Management skills and Team Building skills. Very strong in interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Conflict Management Skills - Good at handling tough conversations
- Decision making skills - Ability to take tough decisions and handle tough conversations. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to drive, educate and instill discipline at all levels in the project and people
- Advanced experience with a wide variety of computer applications including MS - office applications like MS Excel, MS word, Power point etc.
- People management skills and leading service desk for multiple locations and countries
- Wireless, LAN /WAN, Wifi, VDI / Citrix, Analytical skills through tools presentation skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.