Technical Writer ( R-00060447 )
Leidos is looking for a Technical Writer to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.
The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.
The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.
The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
- Writes technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- May assist in layout work.
- Checks documents for spelling, grammar, organization, consistency, and content.
- Leverages and implements where possible the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Information Processing (FIP), Government Printing Office (GPO), or commercial documentation standards as appropriate to the assignment.
- Ensures that documents follow the appropriate style guide and editing workflow process.
- Full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline.
- Deep understanding of industry practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency
- Six (6) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- Ability to achieve Public Trust clearance