Sr. Cyber Technical Writer ( R-00072980 )
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
Leidos has an opening for a Sr. Cyber Technical Writer to provide onsite support at our customer’s site in Linthicum, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in supporting Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center’s Business and Technology Solutions (BTO) directorate. DC3 delivers capability with a team comprised of Department of the Air Force civilians, Air Force and Navy military personnel, and contractors for specialized support.
- Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. · May supervise others.
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree an 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Possesses and applies digital expertise on multiple complex assignments
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- IAT III
Security Clearance Requirements: