Systems Administrator - Windows/UNIX ( R-00083713 )
Join a long-term prime program with new positions and strong leadership! The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions team is looking for you!
At Leidos, you will enjoy great benefits, flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Support for the escalation and communication of status to customer management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to customer management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Support dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems/installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph. Must be a US Citizen.
Ten (10)+ years as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline form an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Certification Requirement: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)Pay Range:Pay Range - -