Windows Administrator ( R-00055606 )
DescriptionJob Description:Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!The Windows Administrator role supports the design, development and deployment of products, tools and capabilities in support of a dynamic customer enterprise. The Administrator will perform System Administration tasks on a customer’s system that supports mission needs and coordination requirements. This individual will work in a team environment and coordinate with appropriate elements to effectively meet design, development, deployment, and monitoring/securing objectives
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable technology solutions to meet mission needs
- Create documentation to include flowcharts, diagrams, manuals and any other required or requested deliverables.
- Use the Agile methodology to document requirements, configure, test, implement and support efficient solutions
- Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
- Rotate between O&M to Dev Ops roles as required for Agile processes
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
- Operating and maintaining systems in Windows
- In-depth of experience with Windows 2012/2016
- In-depth experience with Active Directory and DNS
- In-depth experience with hardening Windows environments
- Demonstrated experience with Scripting/Automation
- In-depth experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Familiarity working with Window’s PowerShell.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- In-depth experience working in an Agile environment
- In-depth experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems AdministrationPay Range: