Telecommunications Analyst for TSA Colorado Springs Operations Center (CSOC) ( R-00060976 )
Leidos has a current opening for a Telecommunications Analyst in Colorado Springs to assist TSA on the OPTIMA Program.
- This is a lead position for telecommunications analyst. Manage a team of 4 across two geographically disperse data centers and 24/7/365 support including on-call support.
- You will administer Linux and Windows servers and provide the engineering skills required to support the installation and operations of an Avaya telephone communications system.
- Participate in telecommunication systems design meetings; work with Telecom Engineering, end users and other internal and external groups to understand telecommunication requirements, and to meet goals and deadlines.
- Lead implementation of assigned telecommunication systems. Maintain hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, and Avaya telephony applications such as call management, workforce/schedule management, and call recording.
- Install, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with enterprise web servers, Avaya Media Gateway G450 and other infrastructure components.
- Implement patches and other configuration changes necessary to resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct capacity analysis, develop applicable reports for capacity management and bandwidth and provide recommendations for all devices and services.
- May require on-call support to resolve system outage or to conduct planned/unplanned system maintenance to minimize impact to customers.
- At least 7 years of experience operating and maintaining Avaya PBX or similar hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager, Communication Management System, Workforce Optimization, Contact Recorder, IX Messaging, System Manager, Session Manager, Application Enablement Services and Avaya Virtualization Platform.
- Skilled at administration of Linux and Windows servers.
- Expertise at telephony to include PSTN, digital, and VOIP.
- Clearance: Must have the ability to obtain a TSA public trust.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Technology Associate Certification (MTAC)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Familiarity with Remedy